Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Meditation #1

So I did my first meditation last night. Well first for the new "goals". It was terrific!! I did a short guided meditation about gratitude from the Chopra Center. I laid on the floor in my living room, right next to my laptop, put a pillow under my knees and breathed. I don't know if it helped me be more grateful but I had a really cool experience where time stopped. The guy was listing things, and I got lost and there was a really long time between #4 and #5. It was kind of like sleeping or dreaming. Just felt awesome. Reminded me of a time when I was in a yoga class and there was a guy chanting and I had a crazy out of body experience where I felt like I was hovering above my body and looking down at myself.  I'm excited to do another meditation tonight. I'll report back on my experience tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment