Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Bad bad blogger

Oh geez. Leave for a weekend and let it all fall apart.  I did have a bit of an off week. But here's a recap:

Get in shape - last week I didn't do so good on the exercise. I was pretty busy and stressed at work, which is actually pretty rare, but I just didn't want to do anything at night.

Be present with family - oddly my husband and I had 2 date nights in the last week. We went out with a friend of his while his daughters stayed with the boys. We were home in time for bedtime so they hardly noticed we were gone! Then we traded babysitting with my sister on Saturday so went to a movie and supper then watched her baby while she went out.

Save money - well the first date night was unbudgeted. oops. The second was all on gift cards, but we did get a parking ticket I'm trying to fight. Groceries were cheap too, since we used a gift card, but I did bring my husband so it was more than it should be!

Learn meditation - basically nada. I do think of it as I'm going to bed, but by then I think I'm too tired and would just fall asleep.

GO - last week was rough. I was busy several nights, with curling and date nights, and just grumpy. Plus I discovered Downton Abby and watched a ton!

But this week is more on track!!

No comments:

Post a Comment